1. From the movie The Lion King, Pumbaa was the 1st character to ever fart in a Disney movie.
2. Jim Cummings, The voice actor for Winnie the pooh, calls sick kids in hospitals and talks to them in character.
3. 4 D printers create objects that have four dimensional characteristics, relying on water, heat, or light to activate them.
4. Musomania is a psychological condition characterized by an obsession with certain music and/or a specific song.
5. The real Christopher Robin, actually owned the stuffed animals that inspired the Winnie the Pooh characters.
6. The character Mickey Mouse was named after the American actor Mickey Rooney, whose mother, Walt Disney had dated.
7. Melissa McCarthy based her "Bridesmaids" character on Guy Fieri.
8. Disney character Goofy had a wife, but she died.
9. Ghostface Killah, Method Man, and Ol’ Dirty Bastard of the Wu Tang Clan derived their rapper names from their favorite kung fu characters.
10. Rick Moranis was fired from the set of The Breakfast Club after he kept playing the janitor as a goofy Russian character.
11. We generally disregard and ignore the negative characteristics of the person we love.
12. In kids films, female characters are even more likely than in adult films to be thin.
13. John Ratzenberger has voiced a character in every Pixar film.
14. If you arrange the first letters of each of the main character’s names in "Inception" You would get DREAMS.
15. When playing an American character, Christian Bale will give all his interviews in an American accent in order to not confuse the audience.
16. Tesla named the industrial robots that construct the Model S after X men characters: Wolverine, Xavier, Beast, Iceman, and Cyclops.
17. There are 15 stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame dedicated to fictional characters.
18. The Black Panther is the richest superhero out of all the Marvel and DC characters, with an estimated value of $500 billion.
19. Sylvester the Cat has won three Academy Awards, more than any other Looney Toons character.
20. In Grand Theft Auto, if your character is carrying every weapon with full ammo, the character is carrying anywhere between 600 800 lbs.
21. What I hate most about Twitter is finishing a good tweet and having 1 characters left, & then having to decide which grammar crime to commi
22. Every individual shark has its own distinctive character and personality – Some sharks are shy, some are more social.
23. Nigger shoes Nigger shoes, would/should have these common characteristics, orange, yellow, green, purple, and or metallic in color.
24. The Simpsons has introduced over 70 gay characters, with many gay men claiming that it helped them come out.
25. The electronic personal assistant that comes with Windows phones is named Cortana, after the AI character in Halo.
26. Pumbaa was the first Disney character to fart in a movie.
27. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation.
28. People who are characterized as being sarcastic tend to be more loyal than the average person.
29. In 1996, both DC and Marvel comics published a crossover series where Batman and Wolverine were made into one character named Dark Claw.
30. Every character in The Simpsons have 4 fingers, except for God and Jesus who have 5.
31. Winnie The Pooh characters all represent some type of mental disorder. (Eeyore Depression, Pooh Addiction, Tigger ADHD, Owl OCD)
32. Bruce Wayne is the 7th richest fictional character with a net worth of approximately $6.8 billion.
33. There was a chimp, Oliver, who walked upright and had other human characteristics.
34. The are six fictional characters that have stars on Hollywood's 'Walk of Fame'.
35. C3PO is the first character to speak in Star Wars.