1. Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
2. Roughly 25, 000, 000 of your cells just died while you were reading this sentence.
3. Naked mole rats are immune to cancer because of a cell defense mechanism, that stops a cell from replicating.
4. The tiny white dots you can see when looking at a bright blue sky are actually white blood cells moving in front of the retina.
5. One in four people can compose a text message without looking at their cellphone
6. Every second, you make 500 new skin cells.
7. It only takes 6 minutes for brain cells to react to alcohol.
8. Google has plans to design an ingestible pill that detects the presence of malignant cells and other signs of disease.
9. South Koreans have released an iPhone app that gives lonesome cell phone owners regular messages from a digital girlfriend named Mina.
10. In the next 30 seconds, you will, on average, produce 72 million red blood cells, shed 174, 000 skin cells, and have 25 thoughts.
11. "The Office" was almost cancelled, but "The 40 Year Old Virgin" saved it by making Steve Carell a huge star.
12. The drug cartels are capturing technicians and making them build a private cell phone network.
13. Recent studies have shown that marijuana extracts may help kill certain cancer cells and reduce the size of others.
14. Every day an adult body produces 300 billion new cells.
15. Koalas are excellent swimmers.
16. The average tree is made up of about 99% dead cells, with only about 1% actually being alive at any given time.
17. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
18. Scientists can grow bacon from stem cells.
19. The life boat drill planned for the day before the Titanic sank was cancelled.
20. A woman in France received a cell phone bill for $15 quadrillion ($15, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000).
21. A 17 year old teenager started "Craigslist Swapping" with an old cell phone and in just 14 swaps he managed to get a Porsche Boxster 2000.
22. Eating ripe bananas help combat abnormal cells and the more dark spots a banana has the better the anti cancer quality.
23. Australian scientists have worked out how to kill malaria inside human cells at any life stage.
24. A study found that drivers under 25 years old are 4.12 times more likely to use a cell phone than older drivers.
25. According to a study, female drivers are 1.63 times more likely to use a cell phone while driving than male motorists.
26. Daydreaming is the most common cause of driving accidents due to distraction, not people using their cellphones.
27. During pregnancy if mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
28. At least once a day your immune system destroys a cell that would have become cancer if it lived.
29. Your body creates 2.4 million new red blood cells every second.
30. Every cell in our skeleton is replaced every 7 years.
31. Alcohol does NOT kill brain cells.
32. When you talk on a cell phone while driving you are increasing your chance of being in an accident by 400 percent.
33. Scientists have used stem cells to grow a tiny brain in a lab.
34. Avoiding use of cell phone and or internet 20 minutes before going to bed can help you fall asleep easier.
35. Red wine can kill cancer cells.
36. Popcorn titties Breasts that are very saggy or lumpy and have cellulite like texture.
37. 88% of people say they use their cellphones simply to avoid others walking by them.
38. Laughter destroys tumor cells and reduces risk of cancer by 25%.
39. if ur sad and lonely just remember there are billions of cells in your body and all they give a dam about is u
40. In the Chinese city of Chongqing, cell phone addicts have their own sidewalk lane.
41. People who hold their cell phones in their right hand are left brain dominant, and vice versa.
42. Nikola Tesla squished his toes one hundred times for each foot every night, claiming that it stimulated his brain cells.
43. In your gut alone, you have about 10 times more microbial cells than your whole body has human cells.
44. Scientists are able to create brain cells out of pee.
45. Red wine kills cancer cells.
46. More electrical impulses are generated in one day by a single human brain cell than by all the telephones in the world.
47. Wisdom teeth have been found to produce stem cells which could be used to treat diseases.
48. Left handed people have an excellent ability to multi task
49. A sharp knife does less damage to the cell walls of an onion, releasing less propanethial S oxide, the irritant that causes you to cry.
50. In 2007, an American man named Corey Taylor tried to fake his own death in order to get out of his cell phone contract without paying a fee.
51. Mr. Rogers was an excellent pianist and wrote all of the songs on his show.
52. 70% of people would give up alcohol and 63% would give up chocolate before they would give up their cell phones.
53. The only cells that survive from the time you are born until death are in your eye
54. A study found that cell phone radiation can cause insomnia, headaches and confusion.
55. Marijuana helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells
56. Female college students spend an average of 10 hours a day on their cellphones.
57. 70% of people feel incomplete & vulnerable while without their cell phone.
58. 25, 000, 000 of your cells died while you were reading this sentence.
59. Chocolate kills cancer cells.
60. Oxygen is toxic to living cells. When oxygen first appeared on Earth, it wiped out nearly 99% of all life.
61. In 1940, cellophane polled as the third most beautiful word in the English language, behind mother and memory.
62. Cellulose gum found in rocket fuel can also be found in Twinkies.
63. A bit of toothpaste can successfully fix a scratched cell phone screen.
64. Japan gives Sumo wrestlers iPads, since cell phones are too small for the wrestlers to text message with.
65. Laughter increases the activity of antibodies in the body by 20%, helping destroy viruses and tumor cells.
66. 95% of teenagers check their cellphone before even brushing their teeth in the morning!
67. Dragonflies and damselflies have excellent vision; their eyes have as many as 30, 000 lenses.
68. The average person talks at least 3 times louder than normal on a cell phone.
69. Cell phone radiation causes insomnia. Using your phone before bed can prevent you from getting sleep.
70. Cubans were prohibited from owning cell phones until 2008.
71. Left handed people have an excellent ability to multi task.
72. During pregnancy, if the mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends their own stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
73. Always check your cell signal when looking for new apartments or dorms to live in.
74. Some people claim that “cellar door” is the most beautiful sounding phrase in English.
75. During pregnancy if the mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
76. There are spray on skin cells that adhere quickly to wounds and speed healing.
77. The cells in your body react to everything that your mind says. Negativity brings down your immune system.
78. Elephants have excellent hearing.
79. The human body has 100 trillion cells, each one a 10, 000th the size of a pinhead but containing enough DNA instructions to fill 1, 000 600 page books.
80. Duracell, the battery maker, built parts of its new international headquarters using materials from its own waste.
81. Cellophane is not made of plastic. It is made from a plant fiber, cellulose, which has been shredded and aged.
82. Every hour one billion cells in the body must be replaced.
83. Motorists who talk on cell phones are more impaired than drunk drivers with blood alcohol levels exceeding .08.
84. Your body is creating and killing 15 million red blood cells per second.