1. Not arguing and or fighting in a relationship represents a lack of interest. People who care about one another tend to fight more.
2. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is probably how they will speak about you to other people.
3. A study found that fast food burgers were made up of only 12% meat. The rest was water weight, bone, cartilage, plant matter, and parasites.
4. People with blue eyes tend to be more intelligent, and perform better in their academic careers than people with brown eyes.
5. Scientists noticed that children, who are avid watchers of the cartoon SpongeBob Squarepants, tend to have learning problems later on
6. Anytime you see an ingredient list that includes carmine, cochineal extract or natural red 4, the product contains crushed up bugs.
7. The cost of college textbooks has risen 812% in the past 30 years – More than healthcare, housing prices, and college tuition.
8. How to play the theme from Pirates of the Caribbean on your phone: 3566 6788 8977 6556 3566 6788 8977 656
9. If you still speak about it, you still care about it.
10. 52 cards represent the 52 weeks in a year.
13 cards per suit represents the 13 months of the lunar year.
4 suits represent the 4 seasons.
11. The Dubai police fleet includes a Lamborghini, Ferrari and Bentley. According to them, expensive and fast cars allow the...
12. Jay Z, Busta Rhymes, DMX, and Notorious B.I.G were all schoolmates in George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School.
13. Carrying a condom is sufficient evidence to be arrested for prostitution in New York.
14. Plants that are not cared for will cry for help. A thirsty plant will make a high pitched sound that is too high for us to hear.
15. The odds of dying in a car accident are 1 in 5000. Odds of dying in a plane crash are 1 in 11 million.
16. 10 15 minutes of jump roping can burn over 200 calories. This makes jump roping one of the best and efficient forms of cardio.
17. Athazagoraphobia is the fear of being forgotten and or ignored by someone whom you care a lot about.
18. Kissing is good for your heart. It helps stabilize cardiovascular activity, decreases blood pressure and decreases cholesterol.
19. People who are angry with each other for the silly little things, are usually the ones who care about each other the most.
20. A study found that men who had working mothers spend significantly more time caring for their own children.
21. Jimmy Carter de regulated the beer market making it possible for craft brew
22. Mickey Mouse was the 1st non human to win an Oscar.
23. Energy drinks can actually cause cavities, headaches, miscarriages, and possibly death.
24. Pinky and the Brain originated as a series of segments on the cartoon, Animaniacs, before being spun off to its own show.
25. Albert Einstein never knew how to drive a car.
26. People are most affected by brands and logos when they are sad or scared.
27. America has 19 aircraft carriers—the rest of the world has 12 combined.
28. Johnny Depp ad libbed the last line of the first "Pirates of the Caribbean" film, "Now bring me that horizon."
29. In Ancient Egypt, men could take time off of work to care for menstruating daughters and wives.
30. The average person walks 639 miles per year—to travel that in a car would cost about $308.49.
31. The use of Ace High in cards symbolizes the replacement of the nobility by the common man, originating from the French Revolution.
32. Moms are 10 times more likely than dads to skip work to care for an ill child.
33. Leo DiCaprio is the highest grossing actor to have never acted in a sequel, and never won an Oscar.
34. Rider Strong stole the leather jacket he often wore, from the set of "Boy Meets World" and it was later stolen from his car.
35. Perrier mineral water is naturally carbonated under the ground and wells up through a spring already fizzy.
36. You could eat at a Portland food cart every night for two years before you’d be forced to eat at the same place twice.
37. Melissa McCarthy based her "Bridesmaids" character on Guy Fieri.
38. A man sued the other driver and won, 4 years after a car crash. He claimed that the crash turned him gay.
39. Bart Simpson, from the famous TV show, The Simpsons, has his voice done by a woman, Nancy Cartwright.
40. Johnny Depp once said that Captain Jack Sparrow was imagined as a blend of Rolling Stones icon Keith Richards and cartoon skunk Pepé Le Pew.
41. There is a fake village with fake shops and restaurants that is actually a care home for elderly dementia sufferers in the Netherlands.
42. The baby carrots we usually buy in stores are just carrots cut in to smaller pieces.
43. If the U.S. can raise its 34.5% recycling rate to 75%, it will be the CO2 equivalent of removing 50 million cars from the road.
44. Once you have true feelings for someone, it will always be there. You may not like them anymore, but you still care.
45. Life becomes much easier when you decide not to care and not let the drama bring you down.
46. Elmer Fudd, the hunter featured in many Bugs Bunny cartoons, is actually a vegetarian and only hunts for sport.
47. When an ant gets too drunk, his fellow comrade will carry him back to the nest to sleep off the alcohol.
48. Liechtenstein has an incarceration rate of 19 per 100, 000—with its population of just 37, 000, there are approximately 7 people in prison.
49. "The Office" was almost cancelled, but "The 40 Year Old Virgin" saved it by making Steve Carell a huge star.
50. Estimates suggest that only 2% of terrorist attacks in the EU and 6% of terrorist attacks in the US were carried out by Islamic extremists.
51. Japanese carrier All Nippon Airways has announced a five year "Star Wars Project" to create an R2 D2 themed plane.
52. The drug cartels are capturing technicians and making them build a private cell phone network.
53. In the game Cards Against Humanity, the person who pooped last should go first, according to the official rules.
54. In the U.S., only 9% of dual income marriages share housework, childcare, and breadwinning evenly.
55. Left handed people are more likely to experience PTSD symptoms after watching a scary film.
56. In Las Vegas, card counting in blackjack is perfectly legal.
57. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is probably how they will speak about you to other people.
58. The last car to have a cassette deck come standard was the Lexus SC430 in 2010.
59. Don’t push away the people who truly care about you, because one day, you will push them away, and they won’t come back.
60. Eating only a few carrots can vastly improve the health of overweight children.
61. Jim Carrey was supposed to be Dr. Evil in the Austin Powers franchise but he had to back out due to scheduling conflicts.
62. A man threatening to jump from a South Carolina bridge was once convinced to stop with a pizza.
63. It is common for monkeys to carry tuberculosis, hepatitis, and herpes B.
64. A man once wrote his own credit card contract, then sued the bank for breaking the contract’s terms.
65. In Sweden, where 4 out of 5 transactions do not use cash anymore, some homeless people started to carry credit card readers.
66. Athazagoraphobia is the fear of being forgotten or ignored by someone you used to care about
67. Vultures urinate on their legs and feet to help cool off on hot days, and their urine also helps kill off bacteria from carcasses.
68. Women generally care more within a relationship but are also more likely to walk away and stay away once reaching a breaking point.
69. A bottle of champagne contains 90 pounds or pressure per square inch, which is three times the pressure found in car tires.
70. It is possible to die from a broken heart This condition is called Stress Cardiomyopathy
71. Demi Lovato almost ran over Paul McCartney while she was trying to park her car in Los Angeles.
72. The inventor of the shopping cart had to pay people to push them around for 2 years before people would use them.
73. Every 8 minutes, a child in the United States is given the wrong medication on the part of their parents or caregivers.
74. Kids today don’t know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.
75. On most car dashboards, there is an arrow next to the gas pump symbol that points to which side of the car the tank is on.
76. Steve Carell would try to make his family laugh when he was younger by dressing up as an alien and then sitting at the dinner table.
77. Each gorilla family has a silverback as leader who scares away other animals by standing on their back legs and beating their chest.
78. Working mothers today actually spend as much time taking care of their kids as stay at home moms did in the 1970s, according to research.
79. Not caring whether or not there is a god is called Apatheism.
80. Disney made a cartoon about gambling addiction where Goofy shoots dice in a back alley and then gets beat up by his wife.
81. Due to the costs of replacing the battery when it goes out, owning a Tesla Model S is about the same price as a gas powered car.
82. Popeye cartoons were so popular during the Great Depression, sales of spinach in America increased by 33%.
83. $41 billion worth of gift cards have likely gone unredeemed from 2005 to 2011.
84. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you.This is how they will speak about you to other people
85. Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein on a "who can come up with the scariest ghost story" dare.
86. Mackinac Island, MI has banned motorized vehicles for over a hundred years. Most travel by horse drawn carriages or bikes.
87. A woman in Australia faced a 14 year jail sentence for carrying pepper spray.
88. Some television stations would edit out parts of the Popeye cartoons due to offensive, racist portrayals of African Americans.
89. Top athletes are often dogged by decaying teeth and gum disease from sports drinks and high carb diets.
90. A man once robbed a bank for $1 so he could be arrested and sent to jail for free medical health care.
91. Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Harrison Ford have never won Oscars.
92. In 2004 Volvo introduced a concept car that was built for women without a hood and dent resistant bumpers.
93. The role of Captain Jack Sparrow was initially offered to Jim Carrey but he turned it down for Bruce Almighty.
94. Drinking tea reduces your risk of dying from non cardiovascular causes by 24%.
95. People in Churchill, Canada leave their car doors unlocked on the street to allow other people to get in and escape bear attacks.
96. Before creating the iPhone, Apple considered making a car.
97. Some mushrooms are carnivorous. They eat spiders and roundworms.
98. As a child, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.
99. Plants that are not cared for will cry for help. A thirsty plant will make a high pitched sound that is too high for us to hear.
100. Frank Underwood of "House of Cards" has Antisocial Personality Disorder, while his wife, Claire, has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.