Published : 2014-12-22 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
17 Awesome candy facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random candy facts.
1. A 29 year old California man tore a tendon in his thumb after playing "Candy Crush Saga" on his smartphone all day for 6 8 weeks.
2. JesusWeen is the Christian answer to Halloween, where people give out Bibles and tracts instead of candy.
3. Tourism in Albuquerque has boomed from selling Breaking Bad candy and bath salts that resemble blue crystal meth
4. During the week before Easter, Americans buy around 71 million pounds of chocolate candy.
5. The "meth" that Jesse Pinkman smokes in Breaking Bad is actually rock candy and tastes like burnt cotton candy when smoked.
6. The scent that women find most arousing is Good & Plenty candy mixed with cucumber, according to a study.
7. Candy Crush generates an estimated $1 million $3 million a day, according to industry experts.
8. ISIS released a Youtube video that showed jihadist militants recruiting young boys by giving them ice cream and cotton candy.
9. Milhouse from The Simpsons is allergic to honey, wheat, dairy, non dairy, mistletoe, holly, the red part of candy canes, & to his own tears.
10. The scent that women find most arousing is Good & Plenty candy mixed with cucumber, according to a study.
11. Until 1999, the American Heart Association warned the public not to eat fat, suggesting instead things like soft drinks and hard candy.
12. The average American eats 25 pounds (11.3 KG) of candy each year.
13. Candy Crush has more active monthly players than the entire population of Canada.
14. Tourism in Albuquerque has boomed from selling Breaking Bad candy and bath salts that resemble blue crystal meth.
15. The popular game Candy Crush makes over $600, 000 a day.
16. Cotton Candy was invented by a dentist.
17. To burn off one plain M&M candy, you need to walk the full length of a football field.