1. A surfer in California once sued another surfer for "stealing his wave."
2. California, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York and Texas are the 5 most haunted states.
3. Air pollution in China increases snowfall in California.
4. According to a Craigslist study, people in California have the most "Missed Connections" in 24 Hour Fitness.
5. A 29 year old California man tore a tendon in his thumb after playing "Candy Crush Saga" on his smartphone all day for 6 8 weeks.
6. Kids in California, as young as 12, can have condoms discreetly sent to them for free.
7. Dr. Phil has never had a license to practice psychology in California and considers himself "retired from psychology."
8. One out of every eight Americans is from California.
9. There is an officially recognized School of Wizardry in California.
10. Since 1980, California has built 22 new prisons, but only one new University of California campus.
11. A survey concluded that San Jose is the least open minded city in California when it comes to dating.
12. There is a street in California that is called “Slave Girl.”
13. Intentionally farting on a California prison guard can get you an additional 11 years in prison.
14. California has issued at least 7 drivers licenses to people named Jesus Christ.
15. Gary Dahl, of Los Gatos, California, sold over a million "Pet Rocks" in 1975 and thus became a millionaire.
16. It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale. (California)
17. There is a street in California that is called "Slave Girl."
18. It is now illegal to distribute "revenge porn" (video or photos of your ex) in California.
19. LSD was legal in California until 1966.
20. California needs about 11 trillion gallons of water to recover from its current drought.
21. About 40 million years ago, Antarctica was as warm as modern day California.
22. 3 million more people live in California than in the entire country of Canada.
23. A pod of killer whales off the coast of California learned to hypnotise sharks and then eat them.
24. There are nearly as many inmates in California state prisons as there are in U.S. federal prisons.
25. The holiday song "Let It Snow" was written in California during a summer heat wave.
26. In the state of California, you need more hours to become a Barber than a Police officer.
27. California quail chicks can start running an hour after they hatch.
28. California (population 37, 000, 000) has only 58 more bars than Wisconsin (population 5, 600, 000)
29. California was the first U.S. state that banned Marijuana a century ago.
30. Reno, Nevada is actually west of Los Angeles, California.
31. California has issued at least 6 drivers licenses to people named Jesus Christ.
32. Chop suey is not a native Chinese dish, it was created in California by Chinese immigrants.
33. In 1982, a high school student from Los Angeles, California unscrambled the Rubik's Cube in 22.95 seconds.
34. Snowiest city in the U.S.: Blue canyon, California.