Published : (over 48 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
23 Awesome caffeine facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random caffeine facts.
1. Dark roasted coffee has less caffeine than medium roast. Roasting coffee beans burns off caffeine
2. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
3. Caffeine = More addictive than marijuana.
4. Caffeine makes you more open minded to find viewpoints that contradict your own.
5. "Decaf" coffee from Starbucks does in fact contain caffeine.
6. A Starbucks grande coffee has 320 milligrams of caffeine, over 4x the amount of caffeine in a Red Bull.
7. Caffeine overdose can potentially lead to hallucinations.
8. Caffeine is more physically addictive than marijuana.
9. You would have to eat 254 Oreos to get the same amount of caffeine in a Starbucks grande (16oz) coffee.
10. The lethal dose of caffeine for humans is ten grams, or about 100 cups of coffee consumed in 4 hours.
11. Caffeine is more addictive than marijuana.
12. Caffeine makes it easier for us to be persuaded.
13. Research has shown that if you want to stay awake, apples are actually more powerful and effective than caffeine!
14. Research suggests that the caffeine in coffee helps people retain new memories.
15. In 2010, a man swallowed two spoonfuls of pure caffeine, and quickly collapsed and died.
16. Caffeine can cause you to be more open minded to viewpoints that contradict your own.
17. Caffeine makes you more open minded to viewpoints that contradict your own.
18. Apples are more effective at keeping people awake in the morning than caffeine.
19. If you drank 42 cups of coffee in one sitting, the caffeine overdose would kill you.
20. Consumption of caffeine increases focus for men, but not women.
21. Caffeine is made of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen: the same as cocaine, thalidomide, nylon, TNT and heroin.
22. A one ounce milk chocolate bar has 6 mg of caffeine.
23. Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the morning.