1. “Tom and Jerry” was a British slang term from the 1800’s, meaning “to fight and cause trouble”.
2. 12% of the British population is left handed
3. Defying stereotypes, British people have much lower incidence of tooth decay and average one tooth more than American people.
4. A British company made a laptop with a graphical user interface, a 60 hour battery life, SSD storage, and a touchpad. In 1989.
5. There were over 10 million koalas before British settlers arrived in Australia; now, there are around 43, 000 in the wild.
6. The British Intelligence tried to feed Hitler with doses of oestrogen in order to make his moustache fall off.
7. The British Medical Journal called the one study that found a link between vaccines and autism "an elaborate fraud, " and deliberately false.
8. On Sept. 9, 2015, Queen Elizabeth II will become the longest reigning British monarch ever, surpassing Queen Victoria.
9. Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, boosts the British economy by £1 billion a year—women buy the products and clothes she uses.
10. Both Maggie and Rick from "The Walking Dead" TV show are played by British actors.
11. The British will spend an average of £162 on a great weekend, more than residents of any other European country.
12. Research states that British workers mentally check out for the weekend at 10:19 AM on Fridays.
13. Tabasco is the official hot sauce supplier to the British royal household. It’s also served aboard Air Force One.
14. In 2011, a straight British rugby player had a heart attack and woke up as gay and became hairdresser.
15. A secret radio belonging to a British POW in WWII was kept so well hidden that when he visited the camp 62 years later it was still there.
16. The British send more traditional greeting cards per capita than any other country in the world.
17. A British survey estimates that women spend 72 days of their lives shaving their legs.
18. Banksy once installed a fake prehistoric cave painting in the British Museum — Days went by before anyone noticed it.
19. The modern British Army has more horses than tanks.
20. British people used to have American sounding accents, not the other way around.
21. The only rank allowed to grow a beard in the British army is the Pioneer Sergeant.
22. A leaked memo from a British hardware store warned staff to expect a run on rope and duct tape as customers act out Fifty Shades of Grey.
23. On his late night ride, Paul Revere stopped in a town and got very drunk, causing him to be detained by the British.
24. If someone dies during a flight, British Airways puts the body in first class.
25. British naval forces use Britney Spears music to ward off Somali pilots.
26. German truck drivers thought it was good luck to drive over poop, when the British found out, they made poop disguised bombs.
27. A British woman with asthma coughed so violently that one of her lungs slipped out of her chest between two of her ribs.
28. Anglomania describes a person who is turned on by and or is obsessed with the British accent.
29. A British artist once created eyelashes made out of fly legs.
30. The British coined the term "Soccer" in the late 1800s, not America.
31. Just like humans, British cows moo in accents specific to their region.
32. 98% of British homes have carpeted floors. In Italy, only 2% do.
33. At age 18, the Queen of England was a mechanic for the British Military.
34. In 1956, 80% of all U.S. households had a refrigerator, but only 8% of British households had one.
35. India used to be the richest country in the world until the British invasion in the early 17th Century.