Published : 2014-12-21 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
19 Fun breakfast facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random breakfast facts.
1. Skipping breakfast can cause you to gain weight because it tricks your brain into thinking you want higher calorie foods later in the day.
2. More married people 46 percent eat breakfast regularly during the week, compared to just 41 percent of singles.
3. Rick Moranis was fired from the set of The Breakfast Club after he kept playing the janitor as a goofy Russian character.
4. Queen Elizabeth I often drank two pints of strong beer for breakfast.
5. Grab a banana for breakfast! They are known as a happy fruit. Eating just one can help relieve irritable emotions, anger and or depression.
6. People who eat breakfast feel better both mentally and physically throughout the day.
7. People who keep their breakfast cereal in plain sight end up weighing about 20 lbs more than those who put it in the cupboard.
8. 31 million Americans skip breakfast every day.
9. The word "dinner" comes from the french word "disner, " which means "breakfast."
10. Skipping breakfast can cause you to gain weight because it tricks your brain into thinking you want higher calorie foods later in the day.
11. People who regularly eat dinner or breakfast in restaurants double their risk of becoming obese.
12. 50% of Americans give more thought to their outfit for the day than their breakfast.
13. A new taxi service picks up hungover partiers for work and gives them breakfast, mints, sunglasses, and oj.
14. Eating a piece of chocolate at breakfast can help stabilize your mood and enhance happiness throughout the day.
15. Pancakes are commonly served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in Australia.
16. Almost all varieties of breakfast cereals are made of grass.
17. In Spain, it is common to pour chocolate milk on cereal for breakfast.
18. Trueman Capote the man who wrote Breakfast at Tiffany's had the middle name of Stucklefuss.
19. U.S. President Calvin Coolidge liked to eat breakfast while having his head rubbed with vaseline.