1. If you had every single muscle in your body work together at the same time, you could lift about 50, 000 pounds.
2. The brain uses more than 25% of the oxygen used by the human body.
3. Your height is generally determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is determined by the mother.
4. Sleeping for less than 6 hours any night skews the productivity of your immune system, metabolism, and the body’s response to stress.
5. The Latin phrase “In vino veritas” translates into “in wine there is the truth" as it was believed that nobody could lie after drinking.
6. If the DNA in your body was stretched out, it would be 500 million miles long
7. Envy is the desire to possess something someone else has, while jealousy is the fear of losing something you have to somebody else
8. Music helps to reduce anxiety, and also helps the human mind and body get through stressful times.
9. It only takes blood 60 seconds to make a complete circuit through your body
10. The clitoris is the only organ in the human body with just one purpose: Pleasure.
11. In one Scooby Doo episode, Daphne is “cursed” with a size 8 body, causing controversy over why that would be considered a curse.
12. Drinking a single glass of wine daily will add 10 lbs of body mass after a year.
13. The water in the mouth of a blue whale weighs as much as its entire body.
14. The smallest bone in the human body is the stapes, a stirrup shaped bone in the middle ear.
15. Smoking cigarettes is horrible for your skin and body overall health. #QuitSmoking
16. Complaining online can release chemicals in your brain and body, that help you counteract stress and feel better.
17. Your body is actually designed to get 4 hours of sleep twice per day instead of 8 hours once. Naps are healthy!
18. Smiling immediately releases endorphins in your body, changing your mood and relieving stress.
19. Studies show that body weight is about 80 percent attributable to the genes one inherits.
20. Deep breathing can help release tension and toxins from your body.
21. Psychology says that music helps reduce anxiety, as well as helps the mind and body cope with stress.
22. Physical flirts—those who express interest through body language—offer fewer compliments when they are attracted to someone, studies show.
23. Drinking coffee or tea makes your body absorb less vitamins.
24. People pace while talking on the phone because they don’t have any visual feedback to keep them stimulated, so the body reacts by moving.
25. Drinking green tea before bed will allow your body to burn calories while sleeping. Green tea also increases your metabolism.
26. Most of the people feel uncomfortable when the TV volume is not divisible by 2 or 5 and nobody knows why.
27. Hugh Jackman walked around Comic Con wearing his full Wolverine costume, and nobody noticed.
28. Ice Cream actually makes your body warmer due to it fat content.
29. The word "Senate" in Latin literally means "a body of old men."
30. Dark chocolate contains the same chemical our body secretes when we fall in love called phenylethylamine (PEA)
31. The human body has enough fat to produce 7 bars of soap.
32. Your brain burns 20% of your daily calories, despite only being 2% of your body mass.
33. Half of your genes describe the design of your brain, with the other half detailing the organization of the other 98% of your body.
34. In the real world, even if Batman never lost a fight, his body would only hold up for three years before he would have to retire.
35. Every day an adult body produces 300 billion new cells.
36. Wounds on your tongue or in your mouth heal twice as fast as wounds on other parts of the body.
37. There is a protein in the human body named after Pikachu. It transmits electrical impulses from the eyes to the brain.
38. Most of your body is younger than you are.
39. There is a 500 year old statue of a man eating a sack of babies in Bern, Switzerland Nobody is sure why.
40. Drinking cold water actually causes your body to burn calories, as they are absorbed by the water as it warms to body temperature.
41. Proprioception, or "body awareness, " is the sense of knowing where your body parts are without having to look.
42. Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress and pain Humor and laughter is the fastest way to keep the balance of your body and mind.
43. Mustaches are hotbeds for bacteria because of the moist air leaving the body through the nose and mouth.
44. When threatened, vultures vomit to lighten their body weight so they can escape more easily into flight.
45. Ice cream actually makes your body warmer because of its fat content.
46. A muscular person has a higher alcohol tolerance than someone with more body fat. Water rich muscle tissues absorb alcohol more effectively.
47. When a female leopard is ready to mate she will give a scent and rub her body on the trees to leave her smell there.
48. The heart pumps 2, 000 gallons of blood through your body each day.
49. Potatoes absorb and reflect radio wave signals much the same way as the human body does.
50. One in every 112, 994 surgeries is performed on the wrong person or body part.
51. Having excessive body hair has been linked to having higher intellect.
52. Contrary to the movie 300, the Spartans wore full and heavy body armour.
53. Your body produces enough saliva during your lifetime to fill two swimming pools.
54. An orgasm is also called "small death" because it can trigger a near death experience, causing one to feel like they are leaving their body.
55. Envy is the desire to possess something someone else has, while jealousy is the fear of losing something you have to somebody else
56. Stress can result in more headaches as a result of the body rerouting blood flow to other parts of the body.
57. Some insurance policies will now pay to freeze your dead body (suspended in liquid nitrogen) with the aim of reviving it in the future.
58. If you think somebody is giving you a fake number, read it back to them incorrectly. See if they correct you
59. When someone tickles you, your laughter is a panic response and the sensation is similar to that of having bugs crawl on your body.
60. Chocolate releases the same chemical into your body that you get when you start falling in love.
61. Every year about 98% of the atoms in your body are replaced.
62. Unexpected text messages from the person you care the most can have a positive affect on your body, and instantly improve your mood.
63. Nowadays you can be everything somebody ever wanted and still get played.
64. Drinking 16 ounces of cold water on an empty stomach will increase your body fat by 30%.
65. Your body creates 2.4 million new red blood cells every second.
66. Human body is originally programmed for 2 four hour sleep cycles that is why we often wake up in the middle of night and unable to sleep.
67. The Latin phrase “In vino veritas” translates into “in wine there is the truth" as it was believed that nobody could lie after drinking.
68. Full body CT scans expose people to similar levels of radiation as the atomic bombs used in Hiroshima.
69. Sleeping for less than 6 hours any night skews the productivity of your immune system, metabolism, and the body’s response to stress.
70. Nobody knows who invented the fire hydrant because the patent records were destroyed in a fire.
71. MIT researches studying tongue twisters developed "Pad kid poured curd pulled cod" which nobody could say 10 times fast.
72. If you ate the sugar in a can of Coke (39 grams) alone, your body would vomit uncontrollably. Coke adds phosphoric acid which prevents this.
73. The leech has 32 brains. One is located in each segmentation of the body.
74. The highest recorded body temperature in a human being was a fever of 46.5C (115.7F)
75. Sweating detoxifies the body.
76. Facebook changed their "feeling fat" emoji" to "feeling stuffed" after body image activists protested with a petition.
77. Total weight of bacteria living in the human body is 4.4lbs.
78. Sleeping in the fetal position provides the body with optimum blood circulation for a healthy sleeping session
79. Having excessive body hair is linked to having higher intellect
80. If you jump into a Diet Coke bath with Mentos strapped to your body, the effervescing Mentos will create a Jacuzzi like bubble effect.
81. The chills you get when listening to music are caused by the release of dopamine in your body.
82. Your height is generally determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is determined by the mother.
83. A man once tattooed "Netflix" on his body and after tweeting a picture to the company he received a free year of service. $NFLX
84. Scientific evidence suggests the soul is constructed from the fabric of the universe and lives on after the death of your physical body.
85. Pulling an all nighter? Your body will reset itself if you take a nap about 20 minutes before the sun comes up.
86. 38% of men claim they would sacrifice at least a year of their life in exchange for a perfect body.
87. Your brain consumes 20% of the body’s energy.
88. At 18 or even 21 nobody is worth stressing over, like move on, leave people behind, go find yourself, the world is yours. Life goes on.
89. A single porcupine can have more than 30, 000 needle like quills on its body.
90. Manatees have the lowest brain to body ratio of any mammal.
91. 30% of women would give up at least a year of their life in order to achieve their perfect body weight and shape.
92. Nobody is big boned. Please, take care of yourselves.
93. Every atom in your body is billions of years old. Hydrogen, the most common, was produced in the big bang 13.7 billion years ago.
94. The mouth of a blue whale is so massive, it can hold its own body weight in water.
95. Your height is usually determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is determined by the mother.
96. "You know you go to a small school when the whole student body shows up to one party and rages together" Doane College
97. "After my sister died we cremated her favorite doll with her body. The next day, I saw the doll sitting perfectly on her bed."
98. An adult human body is made up of around 7, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 (7 octillion) atoms.
99. You should never give rabbits a full body bath, because they might die from shock.
100. The 30th President of the U.S., Calvin Coolidge, enjoyed calling for his bodyguards and hiding while the frantically looked for him.