1. In 2008, a married couple in the UK realized they were twins separated at birth.
2. You can hire an "evil birthday clown" to stalk your child around for a week.
3. In 2010, a black Nigerian couple gave birth to a blue eyed, blond haired white baby in London.
4. At birth, Nelson Mandela was given the name "Rolihlahla, " which means "troublemaker."
5. According to ancient Jewish scripture, ensuring women climaxed before men was believed to spark the birth of a boy.
6. A 2010 study found that women with big butts gave birth to smarter kids.
7. A female Gorilla named Koko was taught sign language, once she requested a pet cat as present on her birthday.
8. Seahorses are the only fish with a neck and the only family of animals where the male gives birth. #EvolutionFails
9. In 1917, Margaret Sanger was arrested and sentenced to a workhouse for establishing the first birth control clinic in the U.S.
10. In 1939, a five year old girl successfully gave birth to a 6 pound baby boy
11. At their current birth rate, there will be no South Koreans by 2750.
12. A study has found that women with bigger butts give birth to smarter kids.
13. The Curiosity Mars Rover sings "Happy Birthday" to itself every year on August 5th, which is when it landed on Mars.
14. Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss – He would have been 111 years old today!
15. A black, Nigerian couple living in the U.K. gave birth to a white, blonde, blue eyed baby that they call the "miracle baby."
16. You can get $100 off any vacation package from Delta Airlines if you book that trip during your birthday month.
17. On the list of the most painful experiences, "burnt alive" stands first followed by "giving birth".
18. Beautiful women are more likely to give birth to daughters.
19. About 153, 000 people will die on your birthday.
20. On your 18th birthday, you are arguably over 48 years old because your egg was formed in your mother when she was a developing fetus.
21. Women with access to birth control typically earn 40% more than women without access.
22. The youngest person to give birth was 5 years old in 1933.
23. 82% of Catholics surveyed said birth control is morally OK.
24. Polydactylism is when people are born with extra fingers and toes it occurs in about one in every 500 births.
25. A singing birthday card has more computing power than the allied forces in 1945
26. Our eyes are the same size from birth, But noses and ears never stop growing.
27. Many believe that birth marks are where you were killed in your last life
28. Your eyeballs stay the same size from birth to death.
29. People who become blind after birth can see images in their dreams.
30. Many sharks lay eggs, but hammerheads give birth to live babies that look like very small duplicates of their parents.
31. The "99% effective" label on birth control pills means that out of 100 women who use the pill in a year, 1 will get pregnant.
32. Young hammerheads are usually born headfirst, with the tip of their hammer shaped head folded back to make them more streamlined for birth.
33. Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
34. South Koreans will be extinct by 2750 if their current birthrate continues.
35. Newborn babies choose to look at attractive faces over plain ones suggesting that recognizing appealing faces is hardwired at birth.
36. Sloths can eat sleep, mate and even give birth upside down!
37. 3 out of every 1, 000 women experience an orgasm while giving birth.
38. The most children born to one woman is 69. A Russian woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, & 4 sets of quadruple
39. Giving birth can cause an orgasm: the release of hormones during delivery can push some women to ecstasy.
40. Australia’s blue tongue skinks are lizards that give birth to live young instead of laying eggs.
41. Elvis Presley had a twin brother that died at birth.
42. The female brown bear will hibernate all winter long, not even waking up to give birth!
43. Hares have fur and can see from birth, but rabbits are born naked and blind.
44. The bramble shark gives birth to no more than 2 babies at a time; the embryos eat each other before they are born.
45. Animals fed genetically engineered foods have suffered organ damage, tumors, birth defects, premature death and sterility.
46. In 1726, a woman once convinced doctors that she gave birth to rabbits.
47. An octopus is about the size of a flea at birth.
48. There are birth control pills for pigeons and geese.
49. How to play happy birthday on your phone.
50. Oprah Winfrey gave birth at the age of 14 to a baby who died in the hospital weeks later.
51. August has the most birthdays while February has the least
52. The soupfin shark is pregnant for almost an entire year. They can give birth to as many as 50 young sharks, called “pups”.
53. In North Korea it is the year 103, not 2014. This is because their calendar is based around the birth of Kim Il Sung.
54. A greetings card that can play 'Happy Birthday' has more computing power than existed in the whole world in 1950.
55. Instead of a birthday cake, many children in Russia are given a birthday pie.
56. The number of births that occur in India each year is higher than the entire population of Australia.
57. Warner Chappel Music owns the copyright to the song 'Happy Birthday'. They make over $1 million in royalties every year from the commercial use of the song.
58. A baby octopus is about the size of a flea at birth.
59. A chance of a woman having twins is increased after the age of 35. About 1 in 27 women will give birth to twins after this age. After 50 the chances of having twins is 1 in 9.
60. At birth, a panda bear is smaller than a mouse.
61. On average, it takes 660 days from conception for an elephant to give birth.
62. You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.