1. The average human has a bigger fear for spiders than for the death.
2. One Sesame Street FCC complaint filed on January 25, 2011, said simply, “Big birds offend me.”
3. Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with great people.
4. The cat who played Mr. Bigglesworth in the Austin Powers movies is actually named Ted Nude gent.
5. A big reason why menus list a very expensive wine is to make everything else on the menu seem more reasonable.
6. The largest iceberg ever measured is bigger than Jamaica: 4, 200 square miles. It broke away from Antarctica in 2000.
7. girls do everything in a picture to make their ass look bigger except workout.
8. Men give more generously if the asker is an attractive woman and when they see other men giving big donations, a study finds.
9. You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Super Sized Coke, fry and Big Mac
10. We think that it is the big events in our life that changes us, but it�s actually the little things adding up that makes us who we are.
11. If you ask for small things, then work up to big things, people are more likely to say yes than if you start off with a huge favor.
12. Dogs have developed bigger brains than cats because highly social species of mammals need more brainpower than solitary animals.
13. A Chipotle Burrito Bowl has the same calorie count as two McDonald’s Big Macs.
14. The largest flower in the world is called Rafflesia Arnoldii. It can grow as big as an umbrella and smells like decaying flesh.
15. A 2010 study found that women with big butts gave birth to smarter kids.
16. I downloaded digit smash....biggest mistake of my life...
17. The biggest regret that people have on their deathbed is that they lived the life expected of them instead of a life true to themselves.
18. People with the biggest smiles live longer.
19. Our big toe is actually called the Hallux.
20. The highest grossing rom com of all time is "My Big Fat Greek Wedding, " followed by "What Women Want" and "Hitch, " in that order.
21. The key to happiness and success: Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.
22. A study has found that women with bigger butts give birth to smarter kids.
23. THE FACT THAT SOMEWHERE OUT THERE IN THE SEA IS A BIGASS SQUID THUGGIN HARD
24. Women who have a bigger butt with an arched back are able to carry the weight of pregnancy better, which is why men notice these traits.
25. Pluto is only as big as Russia
26. Let your faith be bigger than your fears.
27. According to a study, waitresses who wear red lipstick get bigger tips.
28. Not getting enough sleep and being hungry are the two biggest reasons for being angry.
29. There is an average of 380 sesame seeds on a Big Mac bun.
30. “Canada” is an Indian word meaning “Big Village”.
31. 42% of couples believe they have a better chance of seeing Bigfoot than climaxing at the same time.
32. Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have agreed a £160m fight in Las Vegas the biggest match up in boxing history.
33. When you find yourself looking in the fridge out of boredom, drink the biggest glass of water you can. This will stop the impulse hunger.
34. Women who are intelligent tend to be bigger drinkers than those who are not.
35. Nobody is big boned. Please, take care of yourselves.
36. Every atom in your body is billions of years old. Hydrogen, the most common, was produced in the big bang 13.7 billion years ago.
37. When you find yourself looking in the fridge out of boredom, drink the biggest glass of water you can. This will stop the impulse hunger
38. Baller Thug that "made it" big time. Originally refered ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player
39. The largest known star is 4, 982, 686, 912 times bigger than the sun, and is only 9, 500 light years away.
40. People who conceal big secrets are more likely to suffer headaches, back pain, and nausea.
41. Cat food and fish are not interchangeable, fish is actually the third biggest allergen for cats, stick to cat food.
42. 32% of single people say the biggest turn offs when it comes to flirting is coming on too strongly and invading personal space.
43. Pakistani Diplomat, Akbar Zeb, was not allowed to enter in Saudi Arabia just because his name can be translated to “Biggest Cock”.
44. It would take a minimum wage worker in India six hours to earn enough money for a Big Mac.
45. Our ancestors had bigger jaws so they needed wisdom teeth, as we evolve, humans are starting to lose them.
46. Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants has a big sister named Sam.
47. There’s a big difference between somebody who wants you, and somebody who would do anything to keep you. Remember that.
48. Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.
49. "The Big Lebowski" has inspired a religion called Dudeism.
50. Honey ants store food for the whole colony in their bodies. They grow so big they can’t even move.
51. In middle school, Katy Perry was often teased for having big boobs.
52. The biggest reason people share an internet meme is because it connects with them emotionally.
53. Broke my back in three places when I was 13 by playing the sport I love and 4 years later, I just committed to a Big 10 college. DGS
54. Men have bigger noses than women because their bodies need more oxygen to feed their larger muscles, researchers say.
55. There is a diamond floating in our galaxy that is bigger than Earth.
56. I hope my butt gets bigger in 2015
57. The average male brain is about 10% bigger than the average female’s.
58. Drinking habits and smartness are directly proportional in women; the smarter they are, the bigger drinkers they ought to be.
59. When men and women look at art, men see the big picture, while women focus on the details.
60. Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions be louder than your words.
61. There are spiders big enough to eat snakes in Australia.
62. The Hamadryas baboons sleep in groups, with some groups as big as 750 baboons!
63. Big cities are actually safer than rural small towns.
64. When single people join big crowds, their opinion gets transformed and changes into the same as the opinion of the crowd.
65. More lasting relationships have come from "The Biggest Loser" than "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette."
66. The entire hydrogen atoms present in human bodies were formed in the Big Bang, almost 12 billion years from now.
67. Each episode of the TV show "The Big Bang Theory" is filmed in front of a real audience. No laugh track is used.
68. If you ever get caught being chased by a Crocodile run in a zig zag pattern. They have big trouble making any kind of sharp turns.
69. Donald Trump’s biggest yacht “Trump Princess” is 282 feet long and cost $29 million.
70. Danica McKellar, Abby from The Big Bang Theory, is a mathematician and has a theorem named after her.
71. The gibbon’s arms are much longer than its legs, and its hands are bigger than its feet.
73. The fastest air mammal is the big brown bat, which can fly as fast as 15.5 miles per hour
74. Young neanderthal girls had bigger biceps than an adult male human.
75. Italy's biggest business is the Mafia. It turns over $178 billion a year and accounts for 7% of GDP.
76. Pumas don't really roar even though they are big cats. They prefer to make a series of sounds similar to whistles, squeaks and purrs.
77. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
78. Navel oranges are named that because of the belly button formation opposite the stem end. The bigger the navel in an orange, the sweeter it will be.
79. Jupiter is the largest planet in our Solar system. It is so big that more than 1300 Earths could fit inside it.
80. Canada is an Indian word meaning 'Big Village'.
81. 10 of the tributaries flowing into the Amazon river are as big as the Mississippi river.
82. Big Ben holds the largest four faced chiming clock in the world and is the third tallest free standing clock tower.
83. The Louvre is the third biggest museum in the world after the Metropolitan Museum of Art of New York and the Hermitage in St Petersburg.
84. The 'King Ranch' in Texas is bigger than the state of Rhode Island.
85. A chicken will lay bigger and stronger eggs if you change the lighting in such a way as to make them think a day is 28 hours long.
86. The state of Florida is bigger than England.
87. Wearing yellow makes you look bigger on camera; green, smaller.