Published : 2015-01-04 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
22 Fun behavior facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random behavior facts.
1. A study suggests that keeping cats can increase chances of developing mental illnesses, and cause suicidal behavior in females.
2. Readers of the "Fifty Shades of Grey" series engage in more high risk behavior, like binge drinking or being promiscuous, than non readers.
3. Research has suggested that suppression of one’s natural behavior is linked with poorer health.
4. A study suggests that keeping cats can increase chances of developing mental illnesses and cause suicidal behavior in women.
5. A psychological study confirms that the presence of beautiful women ignite stupid behavior in men.
6. People who use reusable bags at the grocery store tend to buy more junk food as a reward for their good behavior, according to a study.
7. People who climb the ladder of social status through competitive, aggressive behavior have an increased risk of a shorter life.
8. Weight gain causes a person’s brain to lose control of behavioral inhibition, which causes them to eat more.
9. If you never learn how to control your thoughts, you will never learn how to control your behavior.
10. Schizotypy is a mild form of schizophrenia where a person may demonstrate odd beliefs and behavior, but is not delusional.
11. A 2010 study found that straight male narcissists reserve the worst of their selfish behavior for straight women.
12. BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE: Posting photos of your food to Instagram before eating it, makes it taste better.
13. There are several parasites that can turn their hosts into zombies, control their behavior and usually get them to kill themselves
14. Elephants can often be aggressive. Violent behavior against humans could be retaliation for poaching and destroying elephant habitats
15. Left handed people tend to have more emotional and behavioral problems than right handed people.
16. Humans don’t understand competitive behavior until around the age of four.
17. You tend to overestimate how much people around you notice your behavior or appearance this is called the "Spotlight Effect."
18. Excessive TV watching in childhood has been linked to antisocial and even criminal behavior later in life.
19. According to one study, the behavior of a stockbroker is more reckless and manipulative than that of a psychopath.
20. When you look in a mirror, your behavior is actually altered seeing yourself causes you to act in a more socially desirable way.
21. Dogs are bred to be our dependents, which is why they retain frisky puppy behavior throughout life.
22. 3 year olds who are exposed to more TV have an increased risk of aggressive behavior.