Published : 2014-12-20 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
21 Fun bath facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random bath facts.
1. The Pentagon has twice as many bathrooms as is necessary because when it was built laws required separate facilities for...
2. There is a Japanese urban legend about a spirit who haunts public bathrooms and will ask you if you want red or blue toilet paper.
3. 86% of graffiti in men’s bathrooms is erotic in nature, compared to just 25% in women’s bathrooms, according to a study.
4. The average person spends 3 years of their life in the bathroom.
5. A spa house in Japan is now offering Ramen noodle baths.
6. In the public U.K. bathrooms, 92% of baby changing tables tested positive for cocaine.
7. Tourism in Albuquerque has boomed from selling Breaking Bad candy and bath salts that resemble blue crystal meth
8. Angelina Jolie had a female pet rat named “Harry.” She reportedly sometimes took baths with it.
9. 90% of baby changing tables in public UK bathrooms tested positive for cocaine.
10. If you jump into a Diet Coke bath with Mentos strapped to your body, the effervescing Mentos will create a Jacuzzi like bubble effect.
11. Meryl Streep accidentally forgot her just claimed Oscar in the bathroom during the 1979 Academy Award festivities.
12. Kissing is good for teeth. The anticipation of a kiss increases the flow of saliva to the mouth, giving the teeth a plaque dispersing bath.
13. You should never give rabbits a full body bath, because they might die from shock.
14. Loneliness causes people to take longer baths/showers, sleep longer and over think more.
15. Queen Elizabeth II keeps a crown adorned rubber ducky in the royal bathtub.
16. Tourism in Albuquerque has boomed from selling Breaking Bad candy and bath salts that resemble blue crystal meth.
17. Got a gift card to Walmart, going to get me some nice bath towels. #Yolo
18. While filling a bath, drop in 5 10 green tea bags. This will detox your body, relax you, and give your skin a bountiful amount of minerals!
19. Some Malaysians protect their babies from disease by bathing them in beer.
20. The average man will spend 10 years of his life working, 3 years going to the bathroom and 4 years waiting in line.
21. Queen Elizabeth II has a rubber duck in her private bath with an inflatable crown.