1. 30 people were arrested at an Aerosmith concert in 1978 for smoking and drug possession The band bailed all of them out after the show.
2. Squirrels are actually very kind to each other and will adopt abandoned baby squirrels if they notice a relative has not come back for them.
3. The phrase, "Happy wife, happy life, " is scientifically proven; husbands who have happy wives are more satisfied with their lives.
4. Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar made so much money, he spent over $2, 500 every month just on rubber bands to bundle up his stacks of cash.
5. One Direction are the youngest band to ever perform at the Olympic Games.
6. Might get pissed for a minute but I’ll never abandon you. I don’t leave people. & I think that’s why it hurts so bad when people leave me.
7. There are abandoned underground tunnels underneath Los Angeles that were used as getaways during prohibition.
8. 86% of people surveyed in Egypt are in favor of the death penalty as a punishment for abandoning Islam.
9. South Koreans believe that unmarried women become Cheonyeo gwishin, or maiden ghosts — they never got a husband, so they haunt the living.
10. From 9PM to 12AM, Netflix accounts for 33% of all bandwidth in North America.
11. The band KISS was originally named Wicked Lester. Their first public performance drew 3 people.
12. A group of coyotes is called a band.
13. Squirrels are actually very kind to each other and will adopt abandoned baby squirrels if they notice a relative has not come back for them.
14. Gulabi Gang is the name of a gang of women in India, that on call, beat up abusive husbands with brooms.
15. According to a survey, 57% of married women sometimes regret marrying their husbands.
16. A survey revealed that 52% of women say their husband is not their soulmate.
17. The most common band name is "Bliss."
18. Daft Punk named their band after a negative reviewer called their act a bunch of daft punk.
19. 30 people were arrested at an Aerosmith concert in 1978 for smoking and drug possession The band bailed all of them out after the show.
20. 10% of Americans own a smartphone but do not have broadband internet at home, according to research.
21. The city of Detroit, MI will pay you to move in to some of the abandoned homes there.
22. The highest percentage per capita of “How do I know if my husband is gay?” web searches come from conservative parts of the U.S.
23. The Canadian band Barenaked Ladies record one song every album completely nude.
24. Zayn Malik has left One Direction, stating that he feels like now is "the right time for me to leave the band."
25. 67% of online shoppers fill their "cart" but abandon it right before the transaction is completed
26. Matthew Bellamy, frontman of the band Muse, holds the world record for most guitars smashed on a tour.
27. Studies have found that around 92% of husbands are taller than their wives.
28. Queen is the only band in which every member has individually written more than one #1 hit.
29. In Thailand, police officers who are caught breaking minor laws are forced to wear Hello Kitty armbands for a few days.
30. In the U.S., the band Creed has sold more records than Jimi Hendrix.
31. To get back at her cheating husband, artist Frida Kahlo slept with the women that he cheated on her with.
32. If a woman became president, her husband would be called the "First Gentleman."
33. Metallica are the first band to play on all seven continents.
34. To prevent illegal online download, a band named Guster, released an album with all the songs replaced by cat meows.
35. Metallica is the first and only band to play on all seven continents.
36. "This morning I woke up with my wedding ring on. I buried the ring with my husband 5 years ago."
37. At the height of their success, the Medellin Cartel spent $2, 500 per month on rubber bands for their bricks of cash.
38. The phrase, "Happy wife, happy life, " is scientifically proven; husbands who have happy wives are more satisfied with their lives.
39. Led Zeppelin got their name from a fellow musician, who said their band would go down like a "lead balloon."
40. "Band Geeks" was voted the best Spongebob episode of all time.
41. The band U2 was originally called "Feedback" and "The Hype" earlier in their career.
42. The most common reason people abandon their religious affiliations is because of their college education.
43. Ryan Gosling is a member of an indie band called "Dead Mans Bones."
44. Leopard lizards like to live in abandoned squirrel burrows.
45. Terry Balsamo, guitarist for the band Evanescence, gave himself a stroke by head banging too hard onstage.
46. A metal band exists with a parrot named Hatebeak as its front vocalist.
47. Each year approximately 250, 000 American husbands are physically attacked and beaten by their wives
48. Drug lord, Pablo Escobar spent as much as $2, 500 every month on rubber bands to "hold the money together."
49. The Golden lion tamarin is a species of monkey that can be found sleeping in abandoned woodpecker nests.
50. Dimples may be cute, but they are an inherited genetic flaw caused by a fibrous band of tissue that connects the skin to an underlying bone.
51. Squirrels will adopt abandoned babies if the parents cannot be found.
52. Thai police officers must wear a pink Hello Kitty armband when they are late, litter, or misbehave in some other way.
53. Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar made so much money, he spent over $2, 500 every month just on rubber bands to bundle up his stacks of cash.
54. On the real Titanic, the band really did stay on the ship, playing music as it went down. They all died.
55. "Bandz a make her dance" = This stack of singles held together by a rubber band will make that stripper give me lap dance.
56. my graduation speech: "i would like to thank all the singers, bands, tv shows, movies, books, and fanfics that helped me survive this hell"
57. On the real Titanic, the band actually did stay on the ship, playing music as it went down They all died.
58. When asked who they would turn to first if they were depressed, 71% of men picked their wife, while 39% of women picked their husband.
59. Rubberbands last longer when refrigerated.
60. The U.S. has more bagpipe bands than Scotland does.