1. Squirrels are actually very kind to each other and will adopt abandoned baby squirrels if they notice a relative has not come back for them.
2. Pattie Mallette became pregnant at age 17, and was pushed toward abortion but she refused. That baby became Justin Bieber.
3. The roar from the T Rex in Jurassic Park is a baby elephant mixed with a tiger and an alligator, and its breath is a whale's blow.
4. If you have a newborn, sleep with its baby blanket for one night so you leave your scent. This will be comforting for them
5. In Sweden, it is illegal to name your baby Metallica, Superman, Veranda, Ikea or Elvis.
6. In Japan, it is illegal to name your baby Akuma, which means "devil."
7. Being called " Baby " has a positive effect on the female brain, causing instant mental stimulation & stress relief.
8. "Baby mops"are a one piece outfit with built in mops on the arms and legs that let your toddler clean the house while he/she crawls around.
9. In 1991, a brain dead woman was kept on life support and later had a healthy baby.
10. 47 percent of Baby Boomers rise before 6 a.m., while only 19 percent of Millennials get up between 5 a.m. and 6 a.m.
11. Breastfeeding a baby may reduce a woman’s risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease by 22%, a study says.
12. The baby carrots we usually buy in stores are just carrots cut in to smaller pieces.
13. There are roughly 10 million more baby boys than girls born worldwide each year.
14. Ancient Babylonians did math in base 60 and not base 10, giving us 60 seconds in a minute, 360 degrees in a circle, etc.
15. Squirrels are actually very kind to each other and will adopt abandoned baby squirrels if they notice a relative has not come back for them.
16. In Japan, letting a sumo wrestler make your baby cry is considered good luck.
17. In the public U.K. bathrooms, 92% of baby changing tables tested positive for cocaine.
18. In 2010, a black Nigerian couple gave birth to a blue eyed, blond haired white baby in London.
19. Kissing a baby on the ear can make it go deaf.
20. In Beijing, among third children, almost three baby boys are born for every baby girl.
21. In 1939, a five year old girl successfully gave birth to a 6 pound baby boy
22. During pregnancy if mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
23. 90% of baby changing tables in public UK bathrooms tested positive for cocaine.
24. A baby is born on its predicted due date just 4% of the time.
25. A black, Nigerian couple living in the U.K. gave birth to a white, blonde, blue eyed baby that they call the "miracle baby."
26. Baby puffins are called pufflings.
27. Why do baby clothes have pockets?
28. According to a 2012 study, 1 in 20 drivers blame "Baby on Board" window stickers for obscuring vision and causing accidents.
29. A survey found that media images of black women fell into 1 of 4 categories: Angry Black Woman, Baby Momma, Uneducated Help, or Unhealthy.
30. If a pregnant mom eats peanuts, her baby will be less likely to have a peanut allergy.
31. A male skunk is called a buck, a female is called a doe, and baby skunk is called a kit.
32. In 2011, 27 baby girls were named Khaleesi. It means Queen in a fictional language from Game of Thrones
33. Chimpanzees are considered adults by age 15 and usually have their first baby at age 14.
34. Baby birds raised by humans are often unable to sing as adults.
35. Baby foreskins are commonly used in cosmetic treatments.
36. A baby rabbit is called a kit (or kitten).
37. Baby swans are called cygnets.
38. Scientists have found that babies sometimes cry at night to prevent their parents from making another baby.
39. In 2003, a pair of male penguins in the Central Park Zoo, who had been a ‘couple’ for years, raised a baby penguin together.
40. In 2013, 20 baby girls were named "Kindle" in the U.S.
41. Pattie Mallette became pregnant at age 17, and was pushed towards abortion but she refused. That baby later became known as Justin Bieber.
42. A baby echidna is called a puggle.
43. Baby owls are called "owlettes."
44. Touching an egg or baby bird will not cause it to be rejected by its mother.
45. Huggies made a diaper that will tweet you when your baby soils themselves.
46. The Q in Q tips stands for quality. They were originally called Baby Gays.
47. You are likely to eat at least one baby wasp when you a eat a fig fruit.
48. When baby sharks are born, they swim away from their mothers right away and are on their own. In fact, their mothers might see them as prey.
49. Cuddling a baby, reading out loud, cheating in school and getting a business degree are all good for an efficient mind.
50. A baby was born in 2005 with a conjoined head that had no body. The head could blink and smile.
51. The Japanese population is so old that more adult diapers are sold each year than baby diapers.
52. The number of active sweat glands you have is directly related to the temperature you experienced as a baby.
53. Target can predict if your pregnant (based on your web activity) and when your baby is due – and send corresponding coupons.
54. Summer is the best time to conceive for the healthiest baby.
55. A baby alpaca is called a cria.
56. A baby wolf is called a whelp.
57. During pregnancy, if the mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends their own stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
58. Oprah Winfrey gave birth at the age of 14 to a baby who died in the hospital weeks later.
59. Interesting role reversal: baby dragonflies (nymphs) catch and eat tadpoles (baby frogs!)
60. Every year, $1.5 billion is spent on pet food. This is four times the amount spent on baby food.
61. During pregnancy if the mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
62. Pelicans form ‘babysitting’ groups to take care of the young when their parents are away.
63. The word "bae", used by many as a replacement for "baby", is the Danish word for "poop."
64. A Chicago school, as a fundraiser, played Justin Biebers Baby between classes and had students pay to stop it. It raised $1k in 3 days.
65. Being called "Baby" has a positive effect on the female brain, causing instant emotional stress relief.
66. Babies' eyes do not produce tears until the baby is approximately six to eight weeks old.
67. Q Tip Cotton Swabs were originally called Baby Gays.
68. A baby eel is called an elver, a baby oyster is called a spat.
69. A baby octopus is about the size of a flea at birth.
70. Americans will spend more on cat food this year than baby food.
71. Baby whales grow at an average rate of 10lbs per hour.
72. In some parts of England, rum is used to wash a baby's head for good luck.
73. When a giraffe's baby is born it falls from a height of six feet, normally without being hurt.