Published : (over 48 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
21 Awesome awkward facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random awkward facts.
1. Psychology states that people become extremely honest, awkward, weird and or personal during the late night/early morning.
2. Recent studies have shown a 4 second awkward silence pause in conversation creates feelings of rejection in the brain.
3. Psychology states that people become extremely honest, awkward, weird and or personal during the late night/early morning.
4. "Selcouth" is a word that best describes a person with a weird, strange, rare and or awkward personality.
5. Research has found that the areas of the brain that are connected to physical pain are activated when a person feels socially awkward.
6. Today is National Awkward Moments Day.
7. Studies have found that acknowledging the awkwardness of an awkward silence is the fastest way to diffuse it.
8. It takes 4 seconds for a silence to become awkward.
9. That awkward when you already said 'Moment' in your head before you even read this.
10. Dating an awkward person is less stressful. You laugh more
11. "Shots fired" = The situation got awkward and now someone is offended.
12. It was calculated that an average silence between to people takes almost 4 seconds to turn awkward.
13. Dr. Awkward spelled backwards is "Dr. Awkward."
14. An awkward 4 second pause in conversation creates feelings of rejection and anxiety in the brain.
15. People with awkward and weird personalities tend to make the best friends!
16. Dating an awkward person is less stressful. You laugh more and have more fun which improves quality of life and overall health.
17. People become extremely honest, awkward, weird and or personal during the late night/early morning.
18. That awkward moment when a woman with fake hair, fake nails, fake butt, fake breasts, and drawn on eyebrows says she wants a "real" man.
19. It takes 3 6 seconds for silence to become awkward.
20. That awkward moment when you have to get over someone you never even dated.
21. People with socially awkward personalities tend to be more loyal to their friends and faithful when in a relationship.