Published : 2014-12-20 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
25 Awesome auto facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random auto facts.
1. We automatically perceive people who smell good as more attractive.
2. That pleasurable tingling sensation in the head and scalp when someone whispers is called Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR).
3. Tesla Motors is the second oldest publicly listed American Automaker.
4. Women are automatically more attracted to guys who make an effort to start the conversation, showing initiative and consistency.
5. Grand Theft Auto and The Price is Right use the same font (Old English Font).
6. Rockstar Games paid for Grand Theft Auto to receive negative press.
7. In Grand Theft Auto, if your character is carrying every weapon with full ammo, the character is carrying anywhere between 600 800 lbs.
8. Forty percent of twins invent their own languages which are called autonomous languages.
9. In New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automobile.
10. Auto Incorrect JR: What time should i come? Victor: I dont know... Are you busty all evening? I MEAN BUSY!! GOSH I HATE AUTO INCORRECT!
11. As of 2014, American college students owe $1.08 trillion in student loans. This amount exceeds American credit card and auto loan debt.
12. True friendship is when you walk into their house and your wifi connects automatically.
13. There are an estimated 500 and 1, 000 deaths from auto erotic asphyxia annually in the U.S.
14. Psychology says, we automatically develop better advice for other people than the advice we give ourselves.
15. When somebody smells good, we automatically perceive them as more attractive.
16. North Korea has an autographed basketball from Michael Jordan given to Kim Jong Il.
17. The creators of Grand Theft Auto actually paid for bad press, knowing activists would protest the game and give them more publicity.
18. When someone smells good, it automatically makes them more attractive
19. 9/11 caused an extra 1600 people to die in automobile accidents, after they switched their travel plans from flying to driving.
20. Henry Ford, father of the Automobile, is also father of the charcoal briquette.
21. John F. Kennedy was buried without his brain after it was lost during the autopsy.
22. More steel in the United States is used to make bottle caps than to manufacture automobile bodies.
23. The American Automobile Association was founded for the sole purpose of warning motorists of police speed traps.
24. The American Automobile Association was founded for the sole purpose of warning motorists of police speed traps.
25. Whale oil was used in automobile transmissions as late as 1973.