1. The largest apple pie ever baked was 40ft by 23ft
2. Samsung spends more on marketing its mobile products than Apple, HP, Dell, Microsoft and Coca Cola combined spend on ALL their products.
3. Pineapples were such a status symbol in 18th century England that you could rent one for the evening to take to a party.
4. Apple has $178 billion in cash. It could buy:
and still have $20 billion left.
5. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
6. In Ancient Greece, throwing an apple to a woman was considered a marriage proposal.
7. Peaches were once known as Persian apples.
8. The Apple Watch cannot detect tattooed skin, causing it to lock and throw off heart rate readings when worn on a tattooed wrist
9. Individuals who eat an apple before grocery shopping buy 25% more fruits and vegetables than those who do not, according to a study.
10. A synesthete is a disability that causes people to taste shapes, see music etc. To such a person �1996� has a pleasant apple like fragrance.
11. Apple has a "secret police" called the Worldwide Loyalty Team that makes sure no employees leak something.
12. Squeezing lemon juice on fruit like apples and bananas will prevent oxidation (turning brown).
13. Apple has $178 billion in cash. It could buy: Uber Tesla Twitter Netflix Dropbox Airbnb Snapchat SpaceX and still have $20 billion left.
14. Demi Lovato went to Applebees for her Sweet 16.
15. Before creating the iPhone, Apple considered making a car.
16. Apple has $178 billion in cash. It could buy:
and still have $20 billion left.
17. 60% of all apps on the Apple App store have never been downloaded.
18. 60% of apps in the Apple App Store have never ever been downloaded. $AAPL
19. Pineapples are not a single fruit, but a group of berries that have fused together.
20. Only 1 out of 85 college students can correctly draw the Apple logo from memory.
21. Research has shown that if you want to stay awake, apples are actually more powerful and effective than caffeine!
22. Best places to go for free WIFI; Mcdonalds, Apple Store, Panera, Office Depot, Courtyard Marriott and Staples.
23. A pineapple fruitcake made it to space and back to Earth safely and now it is kept in the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.
24. The forbidden fruit mentioned in the Book of Genesis is assumed to be an apple, but the Bible does not identify what type of fruit it is.
25. IKunt An IKunt is someone who is completely branded by Apple products
26. It used to take a year to sell 10 million iPhones. Apple just did it with the iPhone 6 in a weekend.
27. Apple could buy Disney and pay in cash.
28. Apple users spend about $1/day for each Apple device in use
29. Studies have shown that apple cider vinegar may help lower glucose levels and blood pressure and improved heart health.
30. Smelling, not eating, green apples can help you lose weight.
31. There is a castle in Scotland that is a giant pineapple.
32. Saying "pineapple" to someone as their about to sneeze can cause them to "forget" about sneezing.
33. Apples, pears, cherries and strawberries are all members of the rose family.
34. You have a better chance of getting accepted to Stanford University than getting hired by Apple.
35. The Apple Lisa (1983) was the first successful computer with a graphical user interface (GUI) and a mouse. It cost $10, 000.
36. Throwing apples at people was a way of declaring your love in ancient Greece.
37. The Pineberry is a white strawberry that tastes like a pineapple.
38. Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple, analyzed and stored.
39. Macintosh is the name of an actual apple on which the Apple Macintosh is named after.
40. For the movie "The Mechinist, " Christian Bale lost 63 pounds by eating apples, drinking coffee and smoking every day.
41. Bill Gates does not allow his wife and children to use Apple devices, instead for the iPad or iPod.
42. Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with! Same with apples!
43. There are so many kind of apples, that if you ate a new one everyday, it would take over 20 years to try them all.
44. All the things you say to Siri on the iPhone is analyzed & stored. All information is sent to Apple, and Apple has the right to share it.
45. Apples are more effective at keeping people awake in the morning than caffeine.
46. Steve Jobs never wrote a single line of computer code for Apple.
47. Apple stores everything you say to Siri on its servers.
48. There are more than 7, 500 varieties of apples in the world if you ate 1 a day, it would take you 20 years to eat them all.
49. In 2012, Apple Inc. had more cash in the bank than the US government.
50. Apples are actually part of the rose family.
51. An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.
52. Apples are actually part of the rose family.
53. The official photographer for the wedding of Larry Ellison and Malanie Craft was Apple founder, Steve Jobs.
54. Isaac Newton was known to have said that his work on formulating a theory of gravitation was inspired by watching an apple fall from a tree. A story well publicized to this very day.
55. Apple seeds are poisonous.
57. Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the morning.
58. Smelling bananas and/or green apples (smelling, not eating) can help you lose weight.
59. The first hard drive available for the Apple II had a capacity of only 5 megabytes.