1. People who are angry with each other for the silly little things, are usually the ones who care about each other the most.
2. "Hangry" is an actual word... It means hungry and angry.
3. Someone who suffers from Misophonia will often be made angry by very small things such as someone who eats or breathes too loudly.
4. Someone becoming angry with you will motivate you to work harder and in more creative ways, a study shows.
5. Angry people are more likely to misidentify a neutral object as a gun, according to a 2010 study.
6. Playing pop music instead of elevator music may make callers on hold less angry when someone finally answers, according to a study.
7. Spotify claims that the University of Colorado at Boulder listens to the most relaxing music, while Purdue listens to the most angry music.
8. Angry people produce more unique ideas faster than people in any other type of emotional state, according to a study.
9. While in love, people become: angry easily over small things, jealous, curious, & worry about losing that individual.
10. Elephants are terrified of Bees and actually have a special, distinct vocalization for "Run away the Bees are angry".
11. Daniel Radcliffe wore the same outfit for 6 months to make paparazzi angry.
12. Someone who suffers from Misophonia will often be made angry by very small things Such as a person who eats or breathes too loudly.
13. Do not feel anger towards one another. For those that have angry thoughts, not one single wholesome dharma can manifest itself.
14. Psychology says, no matter how angry you get, you always end up forgiving the people you love.
15. Not getting enough sleep and being hungry are the two biggest reasons for being angry.
16. A survey found that media images of black women fell into 1 of 4 categories: Angry Black Woman, Baby Momma, Uneducated Help, or Unhealthy.
17. It is a proven fact that both angry and happy people tend to share a common trait: optimism.
18. 75% of Americans have experienced at least one negative side effect of stress in the past month, with 37% feeling irritable or angry.
19. Never make a decision when you are angry, never make a promise when you are happy.
20. Someone who becomes angry easily, over silly things subconsciously desires to be loved.
21. Hangry which is a combination of hungry and angry is an actual word.
22. "Hangry" which is a combination of hungry and angry is an actual word.
23. The people who make you angry tend to also be the individuals who urge you to calm down.
24. 62% of people are regularly angry at God – Those most likely to be angry were women, young people, and highly educated people.
25. Being angry and bitter destroys you mentally, lowers your IQ and can literally shorten your life.
26. Psychology says no matter how angry you get, you always end up forgiving the people you love.
27. Researchers used face recognition software to determine that the Mona Lisa is 83% happy, 9% disgusted, 6% fearful, and 2% angry.
28. Angry? Take a deep breath before you speak, because your mouth acts quicker than your brain.
29. Pigs are made enemies in Angry Birds because swine flu was riding high when the game was being developed.
30. People who are angry with each other for the silly little things, are usually the ones who care about each other the most
31. People who are angry with each other for the silly little things, are usually the ones who care about each other the most.
32. You can bake your own playable Angry Birds cake.
33. An angry golfer once flung his club at a bench, it sprung back, pierced his heart and killed him.
34. In 1672, an angry mob of Dutchmen killed and ate their prime minister.
35. People tend to become silent when angry in order to prevent an argument.