Published : (over 48 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
16 Awesome afraid facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random afraid facts.
1. Some people are actually afraid of being too happy because they think something tragic is going to happen soon. This is known as Cherophobia
2. “I’m afraid of falling in love."
3. Abraham Lincoln once claimed, “Women are the only things that cannot hurt me that I am afraid of.”
4. Knowing that Angela Merkel is afraid of dogs, Putin brought his black labrador to a meeting he had with her in 2007.
5. Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
6. A #Leo is never afraid to stand up for what we believe in, even if that makes us some enemies.
7. Never be afraid of change. You may lose something good, but you may gain something even better
8. Charlie Chaplin made his movie mocking Hitler with his own money because Hollywood was afraid of losing money if they took a stand.
9. Nearly 4 in 10 Americans are afraid of walking alone at night within a mile of their home.
10. It is the female lion who does more than 90 percent of the hunting, while the male is afraid to risk his life, or simply prefers to rest.
11. Don’t be afraid of death, be afraid of an unlived life.
12. Are people actually afraid to double text???? I will send 16 messages in a row and feel no shame whatsoever idk
13. Some people are actually afraid of being too happy because they think something tragic is going to happen soon. This is known as Cherophobia
14. Time anxiety occurs in a person when they are perpetually afraid of being late, or of others being late.
15. Walt Disney, the creator of Mickey Mouse, was afraid of mice.
16. Thomas Edison, lightbulb inventor, was afraid of the dark.