1. You can always see your nose, but your brain has the ability to ignore it.
2. Many teenagers who sleep less than 8 9 hours every night suffer from irritability, mood swings & even depression.
3. Best friends may have the ability to telepathically communicate through their thoughts
4. A synesthete is a disability that causes people to taste shapes, see music etc. To such a person �1996� has a pleasant apple like fragrance.
5. New research suggests has found that technology may be interfering with our ability to detect how others are feeling.
6. Intelligent people have the ability to enhance the intelligence of those in their social circle.
7. Up to 70 percent of the children in the juvenile justice system have a disability like bipolar disorder or dyslexia.
8. People who have the ability to forgive others are generally happier and have a longer life expectancy
9. Women are more attracted to someone with the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengthens relationships.
10. People with Schizophrenia have the ability to tickle themselves.
11. DNA cannot decide you, in fact, how you exercise, experience and think have the ability to change your DNA.
12. Music is so influential on the brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.
13. Kids who took music lessons have higher IQs, better Math ability and increased processing speed.
14. The original Legend of Zelda was the first console game with the ability to save your progress.
15. Women find themselves more attracted to someone with the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengthens relationships.
16. A racially diverse group has the ability to solve problems more effectively than a group with only one race in it.
17. Children develop the ability to see through lies when they are about seven years old.
18. 17% of women said "financial stability" was the most important quality in a successful relationship, according to a survey.
19. Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems.
20. The probability of you being born was about 1 in 400 trillion.
21. People who suffer from depression have an 11 percent decrease in the probability of getting married, according to a study.
22. The ability to digest alcohol occurred around 10 million years ago and many researchers believe it played a key role in evolution.
23. Left handed people have an excellent ability to multi task
24. Music is influential on the brain, and the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.
25. Music has the ability to numb emotional and mental pain.
26. The highest rates of atheism occur in nations where citizens have high economic and political stability.
27. The human mind has the ability to store memories within music. Your favorite songs can spark many different emotions
28. The Climbing gourami is a fish that has the ability to climb out of water, breathe oxygen, and even walk for short distances.
29. People with stronger friendships have the greater ability to communicate strictly through facial expressions.
30. Being deceived raises your body’s ability to perform physically.
31. The probability of living past 110 years old is about one in seven million.
32. Pigeons share the human ability to organize.
33. Left handed people have an excellent ability to multi task.
34. "keep it 100" = The ability to apply honesty, standing behind ones statement with actions of obedience and high discipline.
35. Anhedonia is the inability to feel pleasure.
36. With the ability to sprint at speeds up to 40 mph even jackrabbits have a hard time staying ahead of a coyote.
37. When you are black out drunk, your brain literally loses the ability to create new memories.
38. Want to have Ninja like reflexes? Eating plenty of spinach and eggs improves our ability to think quick and have better reflexes
39. Music is so influential on the brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world
40. Many teens who sleep less than 8 9 hours suffer from irritability, mood swings and even depression.